Covid-19 Letter to Patients
April 14, 2020
Dear Valued Patients & Friends,
All of us at Bridge Physical Therapy are thinking of you and your family during this time and are sincerely wishing you well!
We continue to be closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are closely following guidelines and recommendations set by the Utah Department of Health, CDC, American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), and Utah Physical Therapy Association (UPTA). As healthcare providers within the Essential Critical Workforce Infrastructure and in our profession’s ongoing commitment and continuous effort to provide those in need of uninterrupted healthcare services, we continue to remain open for patient care.
If you are suffering aches, acute or chronic pain, strains, or sprains, or have had to postpone a scheduled surgery, we can see you without a physician prescription. This reduces the care burden on primary care physicians and emergency care providers during the COVID-19 pandemic, which frees them up to provide needed services to more acute or critical conditions.
Here’s what you can do…
- If you have symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment.
- As you enter the clinic, we require that you use hand sanitizer.
- Please minimize bringing extra belongings to your appointment.
Here’s what we’re doing…
- We hope it goes without saying that we will continue to keep a meticulously hygienic environment and will sanitize every surface and object that is utilized during our sessions, as well as common surfaces, doorknobs, coat hooks, etc.
- We are limiting the number of people, including staff, in the clinic to 10 people or less.
- We now offer remote physical therapy (Telehealth) visits for those with symptoms and those who may be immuno-compromised.
We truly hope that everyone has the proper tools to keep their bodies and minds moving optimally over the upcoming weeks. We are committed to staying active and relevant in your lives and becoming more creative with how we can apply our services and knowledge base during the present circumstances. We have really enjoyed catching up with some of you through emails and phone conversations, which have helped lift our spirits over these past few weeks.
Thank you for your support and trust! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Bridge Physical Therapy Team